1. What is Profit Finder? Back To Top
- What is Profit Finder?
- How much can I expect to save using Profit Finder?
- How often are prices updated?
- Do I have to order my supplies from the dealer that lists the lowest
- How long has Profit Finder been in business?
- If I order directly from the ‘master supplier’, can I set up an open
- Where do I send items to be returned?
- How long does it take to get my supplies?
- Is the Profit Finder membership fee a ‘one-time’ charge?
- Does Profit Finder have a trial membership?
- Is there a minimum purchase requirement?
- What is the cost of a yearly membership?
- Will I recoup my $375 investment?
- How do I sign up?
Profit Finder is a dental price comparison service that finds the lowest
prices on competitively priced dental supplies and equipment by surveying over 100 dental supply dealers.
2. How much can I expect to save using Profit Finder? Back To Top
An average dental office has 3-5 operatories and spends between $20,000-$25,000 a year on dental supplies. You will save between 15-30% on your annual supply bill. For an average office, that is a savings of $3,000-$7,500 per year.
3. How often are prices updated? Back To Top
Try our savings calculator! >>
Prices are updated every six weeks, which are available via ProfitFinder.com or the Profit Finder order line. If you are a catalog customer, you will receive a newly updated catalog every three months.
4. Do I have to order my supplies from the dealer that lists the lowest
price? Back To Top
No. You can order supplies from your current dealer if they agree to match prices, from our master supplier (Darby Dental) who has already agreed to match the prices, or from the dealer listed as having the lowest price.
5. How long has Profit Finder been in business? Back To Top
Profit Finder was founded in 1986 by Dr. Phil Engel, an endodontist, who had been doing price comparison shopping for his own dental office.
6. If I order directly from the ‘master supplier’, can I set up an open
account? Back To Top
Yes you can! Just call the master supplier to set up your account. You may also pay by credit card or COD.
7. Where do I send items to be returned? Back To Top
From the dealer you purchased the item from. All dealers’ policies are listed in
the front of the catalog.
8. How long does it take to get my supplies? Back To Top
All orders are processed by the dealer and shipped by the next business day. UPS
coast-to-coast service takes approximately 3-5 days.
9. Is the Profit Finder membership fee a ‘one-time’ charge? Back To Top
No, the membership fee is due annually.
10. Does Profit Finder have a trial membership? Back To Top
Yes. If you sign up for the catalog format, you can use it for 30 days. If it doesn't work for you simply mail the catalog back (a UPS label will be provided for your convenience) and we will refund the membership fee. Try the online format for a one-time monthly trial fee of $25.
11. Is there a minimum purchase requirement? Back To Top
No. You can order as much and as often as you like!
12. What is the cost of a yearly membership? Back To Top
Profit Finder is $375 per year with your choice of format: catalog or online.
13. Will I recoup my $375 investment? Back To Top
Yes! Doctors save on average $3000-$7500 per year. Depending on your ordering pattern, your
initial investment may be returned to you in your first order.
14. How do I sign up? Back To Top
Call our friendly customer service staff at (800) 877-6346 or